International Carménère Day, November 24, is a celebration of the Chilean wine varietal thought to be extinct until it was rediscovered in 1994. Known as the ‘Lost Child of Bordeaux’, Carménère was one of the original six red varieties used in the blends of Bordeaux, along with the famous five—cabernet sauvignon, cabernet franc, merlot, malbec and petit verdot. Read More
- Lozärn Wines: For my valentine, SOUTH AFRICA!
- Visit a boutique winery @ Lozärn Wines
- The magic of winter. A Robertson Wine Valley adventure
- Celebrating Carménère Day with Lozärn Wines at Janse & Co
- Lozärn Wines, champions of Carménère, produce a single-vineyard red wine and a great rosé for International Carménère Day November 24th…