Lozärn wines, handcrafted on Doornbosch farm from grapes grown in the fertile soils of Robertson wine valley, recently released their second vintage of Carménère 2017. This intriguing and inviting red boasts an intercontinental history. It is originally from the Bordeaux area of France where it was just about wiped out during the phylloxera outbreak in the late 19th century.Slow Magazine Read More
- Lozärn Wines: For my valentine, SOUTH AFRICA!
- Visit a boutique winery @ Lozärn Wines
- The magic of winter. A Robertson Wine Valley adventure
- Celebrating Carménère Day with Lozärn Wines at Janse & Co
- Lozärn Wines, champions of Carménère, produce a single-vineyard red wine and a great rosé for International Carménère Day November 24th…