Just released by winemaker Salome Buys-Vermeulen the Lozärn Chardonnay 2018 is a maiden vintage for Doornbosch Farm in Robertson, an area that has developed a fine reputation for Chardonnay. Blended from grapes grown in two different pockets in the Robertson wine valley, Lozärn’s new baby offers classic notes of citrus and butterscotch with a crisp finish on the palate. It is perfect to enjoy as an aperitif or with a hearty poultry dish, making it the perfect glass of white wine to pair with wintery favourites. Read More
- LUMO Awards 2022- Woman Winemaker of the Year: Salome Buys-Vermeulen from Lozärn Wines
- Salóme Buys-Vermeulen, wynmaker en handelsmerkambassadeur vir Lozärn-wyne, het vanjaar vir die tweede keer die Vrouewynmaker van die Jaar-toekenning losgeslaan.
- Salome Buys-Vermeulen from Lozärn Wines is the Woman Winemaker of the Year 2021
- 2021 Sa Women’s Wine & Spirit Awards
- Plant-powered show helps you locate your inner vegan