Just released by winemaker Salome Buys-Vermeulen the Lozärn Chardonnay 2018 is a maiden vintage for Doornbosch Farm in Robertson, an area that has developed a fine reputation for Chardonnay. Blended from grapes grown in two different pockets in the Robertson wine valley, Lozärn’s new baby offers classic notes of citrus and butterscotch with a crisp finish on the palate. It is perfect to enjoy as an aperitif or with a hearty poultry dish, making it the perfect glass of white wine to pair with wintery favourites. Read More
- Lozärn Wines: For my valentine, SOUTH AFRICA!
- Visit a boutique winery @ Lozärn Wines
- The magic of winter. A Robertson Wine Valley adventure
- Celebrating Carménère Day with Lozärn Wines at Janse & Co
- Lozärn Wines, champions of Carménère, produce a single-vineyard red wine and a great rosé for International Carménère Day November 24th…