Fine food, wine, and company. Lapo’s Kitchen is a relatively recent addition to the burgeoning social dining scene in Cape Town. Located at the Josephine Mill a stone’s throw from Newlands stadium, you can expect a satiating food, wine, and social experience that spans from early evening until well into the night, and quite possibly midnight if the conversation is really good. More than these three rather essential ingredients, however, is Chef Lapo Magni’s sustainable and ethical food philosophy… because if there’s anything better than eating delicious food, it’s knowing that your indulgence is supporting local communities and sustainable and ethical farming practices!…..Read More
- LUMO Awards 2022- Woman Winemaker of the Year: Salome Buys-Vermeulen from Lozärn Wines
- Salóme Buys-Vermeulen, wynmaker en handelsmerkambassadeur vir Lozärn-wyne, het vanjaar vir die tweede keer die Vrouewynmaker van die Jaar-toekenning losgeslaan.
- Salome Buys-Vermeulen from Lozärn Wines is the Woman Winemaker of the Year 2021
- 2021 Sa Women’s Wine & Spirit Awards
- Plant-powered show helps you locate your inner vegan